Thursday, September 27, 2007


HotelReservations.com!

I’ll confess I used to use another one of the reservation sites out there. The one known for the gnome, and I thought it was the best and I was very happy with it. So when I first heard about making Hotel Reservations thru another company I assumed it’d be like some of the others where it would be close but not worth switching over from a company that I had a several year relationship with. That was until I saw Road Trips which is a really neat feature that Hotel Reservations.com has that no other service I've visited has or does this well. I’m a last minute type person and being able to enter how far I want to drive and discover not only all of the hotels but suggested destinations in such an easy to use format has made me start using HotelReservations.com. As an example, I want to get away sometime this month for my wife's birthday, just my wife and I, so all I had to do was enter our zip code and how many hours we wanted to drive, I selected one to two hours, and I was given a list of well over 40 locations that were offering special Internet price deals, some as low as $48.00, at some nice hotels. It creates a situation where towns you would not have considered come up because when you decide you just want to “go somewhere”, face it, we don’t always know all of the towns within a certain distance. I used to use a compus and draw a so many mile radius circle on a map, then have to search out the towns then search out the hotels. Thanks to HotelReservations.com, it’s never been easier for me to do the last minute trips…
Another thing I’ve noticed about them is the large selection of International and Local Vacation Packages that they offer and their Discount Membership that gives you up to 70% off on selected hotels. The wife and I have also been known to like to try Bed and Breakfast Inns, and they have a nice selection of those on their website as well. So, no matter where you plan to go or how you plan to get there, HotelReservations.com who can help you find the best vacation deals.

No comments: