Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Johnny Depp is on the lose again.....

Johnny Depp is on the lose again in Tim Burton's latest film, Sweeney Todd. Depp stars in the title role as a man unjustly sent to prison who vows revenge, not only for that cruel punishment, but for the devastating consequences of what happened to his wife and daughter. When he returns to reopen his barber shop, Sweeney Todd becomes the Demon Barber of Fleet Street who shaved the heads of gentlemen who never thereafter were heard from again. Sounds really scary so visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and get all the details of this newest release.

I have seen many films by Johnny Depp, I even remember watching him on the television show 21 Jump Street where he played a young officer by the name of Tom Hanson. The great scene I remember was when his girlfriend was shot in a convenience store where he was not able to save her from being shot by a robber. He spent most of his time doing many tasks that would take him about 3.2 seconds to do. His line that stood with me was when he said "I could of saved her in 3.2 seconds but I did nothing". Now another movie that he did that I enjoyed watching and I purchased was Sleepy Hollow. Here Johnny plays what we know today as CSIs. Ichabod Crane was his name and solving murders was his game. The scene which I think was the greatest one was when Crane investigated his first murder in the quiet town of Sleepy Hollow, where he actually breaks out his "tools" to do his research. The line that I remember and cought my attention was when he said "The Horseman then came back to collect the head". The headless horesman....!

If I had to pick which film stood out the most I would have to say Sleepy Hollow. Please visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and view the trailer and see that this will be a movie to watch and own. If you happen to be on MySpace then stop on over and visit visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace.





No comments: