Friday, November 16, 2007


Last Minute Hotel Rooms..

The last several years I have had to travel for the company I work for at a moments notice and therefore I usually half to book a hotel room at the last minute along with airfare, and auto rental. Sometimes it is very stressful making these arrangements especially if your in the road or your not familiar with the location of my destination. Last Minute Hotel Rooms is a UK company that specializes in last minute short breaks in the UK. This site has bargain breaks, romantic breaks, health and beauty breaks, golf breaks, even shopping breaks. This site is loaded with hotels for all price ranges, locations, and those special breaks we all need every now and again or that short unplanned business trip. Now something like that would be great for when I half to travel to Mexico on business at short notice, because I don't know the local area much less the language. To have information at the touch of a few strokes about my location and accommodation's in one central location on the web is a great idea and one that should be embraced by business and the traveler that wants a pleasant and uneventful business experience.

No comments: