Saturday, November 10, 2007


Smart Credit ...is Good Credit...!!

My daughter is maturing into a responsible adult and has recently been asking me about opening her own checking account in order to get access to her hard earned money quicker. So I have been trying to pass some of the financial wisdom that I have learned the hard way. I have stress to her that when someone plays with your money they play with your emotions. She said "I already know that!". Smarter than I thought! I then stressed to her that sometime because of thing we can't control (medical bills, gas, no job) money issues get out of hand and that almost everyone no matter who they are will at some time in their live experience financial hardship. It is at those time that you may need creditor harassment help and the first thing to know is where to go for quality help. At CareOne Credit Counseling their expertise can and will help you get that credit issue off your back. This web site has everything to help you survive a very tough time. They offer debt relief plans, debt management guides, credit counseling and online debt consolidation that can lower your monthly payment by up to 57%.

When you're in debt, it can be difficult to see your way out. Fortunately, there is plenty of help available and you have a number of options. Unfortunately, there is no one solution that is right for everybody. If you need credit counseling this site has the information and tools to make you credit smart with, newsletters, real life experiences from real people, tip jar to make every dollar count. There is help for us debt worry consumers so don't get discouraged because its a never ending cycle. Gotta love capitalism!

Now like I was saying to my daughter its better not to get into that situtation and I encourage her to save and to have her own and separate accounts all her life so she is in charge of that very emotional issue called money.

No comments: